look

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3113713-lg.jpg

Just wondering how you like this one... Thank you for comments!

BW looked too passive for me and I opted for more active colour. Well, I could choose some other colour.

I like it but IMO I would crop off the crowd at the top to add more emphasis to the main subject... also perhaps increase the saturation just a little

Blackswann said:
I like it but IMO I would crop off the crowd at the top to add more emphasis to the main subject... also perhaps increase the saturation just a little

Personally, i would disagree.... i kinda liked the crowd at the back. it gives depth to the photo.... therefore you should keep it.... haha

What makes "Look" give this photo the title "3" would be gone if the crowd at the top were cropped out, for with that the upper part of the "3" formed by the water would be gone. And to crop only part of the top would "behead" a couple of people - I personally would not like that to happen ;)!!
Therefore I say: interesting thing about the red, rare, to say the least, but I quite like it.

yes. i suggest making that a fun picture, because you see a three, or just cropping out the crowd and renaming it, because then it would seem more proffessional in my opinion. because that is a completely awesome composition. that's the kind of picture i would print off as a poster.

Tiny tiny, cropping of the sky maybe, other than that I think the tone works great! Reminds me of a rustic feel, especially because of what the subject is wearing. (the hat, and overcoat)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back