30 minutes ago . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got to capture my first decent sunrise. Had to stay up all night because I start 3rd shift tonight
yuck.gif
Oh well finally right place right time. The background could be better but the color was awesome. Only a slight bump in the levels and saturation really made it pop. Or did I go too far?

sunrise5790.jpg

Being a huge fan of PS, I think you have a winner and you should definately be making arrangements for having this framed!

Very nice, the colors and texture of the clouds are great and the silhouetted trees make for a nice scene.

A little too much saturation for me, CanonFan - even going minus 5% would still give you the pop without becoming so obviously PS'd. And with an image this lovely, color enhancement just isn't needed all that much. :D I love your silhouetted trees, as well. Great composition! Sorry you had to pull the all-nighter, but I think it was well worth your time. Any more from the same outing?

I seem to be in the minority here lately; pushing that sat button to the + side seems to excite lots of folks. :wink:

Ya looking at it now after sleeping awhile it does look a little bit much too me even. Oh well I'll try again this week. I do have more from the same but mainly just bracketed shots of the same. Thanks for the responses everyone!

Well, I think it's great! The color is beautiful and the bare sillouhetted trees give a nice "autumny" feeling (autumn, being my favorite season, of course).

But in the end it's up to you... whatever you like best is what you should go with. I always said that art was more for the artist...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back