30 Must Have Wedding Photos

Not digging the lens distortion, the people on the ends are completely distorted, I like the picture but why even have those people there on the ends if they are going to come out distorted?

I like them a lot...the shots, the colors. Nice!
About the helicopter...do you also provide the helicopter with your service?
Just kidding. You help me a lot because I am looking for a wedding photographer for next summer. You give me some good ideas :)
Thanks

I really enjoyed those photos and the information you gave.

I don't think I'll be doing any wedding photography, but some of those shots are still great for a guy like me to learn from.

Really nice photographs. I like the Wedding photograph a lot. A photographer must have to take care of all the aspects of wedding. My brother is also a wedding photographer in Glasgow named Andy Watson Photograph. I have learned so many things from him. Visit this place to view various good wedding photographs.

Not a bad list, I definitely prefer it to the 50+ must have shots the Knot has. To be honest, I don't get all of those shots at every wedding. Sometimes there isn't enough time to get the dress shot, and the ring shot I find a bit cliched.

Great article and awesome shots! I can only hope to be as skilled as you in a few years! :) The only thing I can critique is that you spelled the word "aisle" wrong - as isle - no biggie- I'm just a weirdo that stuff like that jumps out at lol :mrgreen: Thanks again for all the info!

Most reactions

Back