Canon 300D w/ BG-E1 grip
Canon 18mm - 55mm Kit Lens
2 batteries
Original software and strap
Battery charger
USB Cables
Manuals

I don't not have the box.

Camera is in great shape. No scratches on the LCD, everything works as new. It has less than 4000 actuation on it currently. All the buttons and controls work correctly on the grip as well.

This camera DOES have the UnDutchables 0.2.3 Firmware upgrade which unlocks all the 10D features and a few more things to it.

This is the added feature list:

- ISO 3200
- Mirror Lock up for Timer and Single shot
- Selectable pause for mirror lock up see C.Fn. 17
- FEC on JUMP button
- 'Left' button selects the autofocus mode:
- AF OS - ONEShot
- AF SE - AI-Servo
- AF AI - AI-Focus
- Full menu's in basic mode including RAW quality
- Full Info screen in basic mode
- AF-mode select moved to right key
- Left button press turns AF off, release turns AF on again.

I would like to trade for a 10D/20D body.

If you are interested at all, PM or e-mail me. I need to upgrade as I am starting to get more paying clients and the 300D is a great camera but not as rugged as I would like. I also would really like to have the extra megapixels.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Well I would LIKE to get around $450 for all of it. But what I really want is to trade it for a 10D or 20D body.

yup I paid that for one a year and a half ago..mines for sale now with hard case,,,

I have a 10D but it doesnt have the battery or charger. Im curious why you would want to trade for a 10D if you have the 10D features unlocked. Any chance you'd sell just the kit lens?

I have a 10D but it doesnt have the battery or charger. Im curious why you would want to trade for a 10D if you have the 10D features unlocked. Any chance you'd sell just the kit lens?

Well, mostly because of the durability of the body. I can't sell just the kit lens right now as I have it listed with the body. What battery does the 10D use?

Email me at chris at ckimballphotography dot com if you want to discuss further possibilities. I would give you that lens if you wanted to trade bodies as well........

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back