31£ ebay tripod. Worth to buy?

olympus999

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Most will probably say save and buy a good tripod. But it is hard to take photos using tamron 70-300 lens without tripod, i would have to collect 100£ for a month. I am student and i dont have any work.
I have nikon d5000.
One thing that makes this tripod stand out from other cheap ebay tripods is it has 5 year warranty. Maybe a cheap trick to get people buying, but i think it would make an usable first tripod to own.
Best would be, if someone had some experience with cheap ebay tripods.
Tripod itself:Digital SLR camera big tripod for Nikon Coolpix D5000 on eBay (end time 24-Aug-10 18:30:52 BST)

Not worth to buy? Or is it....?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you outside of US? I just picked up a really good Dolcia tripod, proline for $74 off Amazon and it stands really tall and it's very strong and have not had any problem yet. 4KG is not that much of weight support to be honest.

Yes, i am in europe. i could not find that tripod in europe shops.

Then at least go with this IMO [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manfrotto-785B-Modo-Tripod/dp/B000L462RA/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1280773866&sr=8-11]Manfrotto Modo Tripod: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame]

Wow, i have looked for cheap manfrotto tripods. Thank you!

I think I have the exact same one. Didn't buy it of ebay.

Its not exactly the best tripod out there, but its good enough for me. It has a quick release and can take horizontal and vertical pics. Its fairly sturdy, I guess. I haven't used any high quality tripods so I can't compare it to anything else.

I rarely use a tripod tho.

I think I have the exact same one. Didn't buy it of ebay.

Its not exactly the best tripod out there, but its good enough for me. It has a quick release and can take horizontal and vertical pics. Its fairly sturdy, I guess. I haven't used any high quality tripods so I can't compare it to anything else.

I rarely use a tripod tho.

I quess you mean the ebay one?
About the manfrotto, it supports only 1kg which is to few. Got to take the ebay tripod i quess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back