1/3
41375560520051007123641.jpg

2/3

41375560520051007123641_1.jpg

3/3
41375560520051007123641_2.jpg

OVER:lovey:

Hi Vivi and welcome to TPF.
I'm afraid your picture server is a bit slow, it takes ages (and I got a fast connection here) for your photos to load. They are partly loaded now that I have begun to type my reply and won't go any further, and I don't get any access to them via properties-copy-paste, either. Somehow woodsac was luckier than I in seeing them, but it may be because of this that you don`t get any replies. A pity. I would really like to see them.

(The URL-extension .cn --- is that China?)

nice work! welcome to tpf...
sweet shot and nice tones :)
lovely series :)

How come YOU get to see Vivi's work and I don't ?????? Grrr.

LaFoto said:
Hi Vivi and welcome to TPF.
I'm afraid your picture server is a bit slow, it takes ages (and I got a fast connection here) for your photos to load. They are partly loaded now that I have begun to type my reply and won't go any further, and I don't get any access to them via properties-copy-paste, either. Somehow woodsac was luckier than I in seeing them, but it may be because of this that you don`t get any replies. A pity. I would really like to see them.

(The URL-extension .cn --- is that China?)
Yes,I'm a chinese girl. I'm in Shanghai.:lovey:
My English is poor.:blushing:
Thanks.

A little slow to load but I see them.
Very nice work...love the toning you've applied to these shots.
Interesting framing technique as well.
Welcome to TPF :D

These are great, really love the way you have chosen to display these images. awesome. :) Thanks for posting these. And welcome to the board.

Wow..Love them love them....Beautiful shots.

Anyone want to take a shot at how it was done?? I really want to try something like it..

Great technique :) I love the tones as well...care to share what you've done to these?

eromallagadnama said:
Great technique :) I love the tones as well...care to share what you've done to these?
First,adjusting color and exposition through CRTL+U,CRTL+B,CRTL+M,CRTL+L.
Then,copying a layer.
And making a guassin blur for the background layer.
Finally,put the upper layer into a suitable scale through CRTL+T.And put it into a suitable place.
That's all.
I'm very worried about whether you can understand my words,because my English is so poor.:hail:
I'm very glad that you all like my works.:D

i really like these too. Very unique. I hope to see more! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back