"35mm is so adorably small..."

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I enjoyed this video :)

Ohh, "Four by five is so adorably small..." :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I just got a box today from B&H with some Efke IR (120 and 35mm) and some 620 B&W.

I love the eneloops!

I have a just few...ok a truckload... of those batteries around too. I like shooting the 620 film with my jiffy kodak too
bigthumb.gif

SRW_3698.jpg

I never get these 'un-boxing rituals'... No way I would spend that long looking at the outside of the damn box, lol.

That dude needs to sharpen his knife too - it can barely cut paper.

The only 'un-boxing ritual' I do is making sure everything on the invoice is in the box.

I remember loading a few boxes of 8x10 a day and when we had a job that wanted 4x5 thinking, OMG this stuff is tiny...

Also, haha at original video and those guys thinking 1K in film is a big order for B&H. We used to order multiple cases of 8x10 E6 and 8x10 Polaroid all the time. When I worked retail at Helix though I do recall one order for a pallet of Tri-X 35mm and thinking damn that's a lot of film...

That's alot of Portra 400

What a relief. For the first minute of the vid I was worried the guys might start masturbating on the box.

Yeah, if they get that excited over only $1000 worth of film I'm not letting them anywhere near the fridge in the studio.

Is film really hard to find in a lot of places that people get this excited about unboxing it?

Is film really hard to find in a lot of places that people get this excited about unboxing it?
Try picking up a box of Portra 8x10 at your local Wal-mart photo counter and let me know! :lol:

Well, I mean, most towns have camera stores that should have film eh? I don't really know how it really is 'out there', I'm lucky enough to live within walking distance of Freestyle, so I just make a film run when I'm low..

edit:.. now that I think about what you wrote.. 8x10.. yeah, I could see that getting someone excited.

Most reactions

Back