duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few pics i took in my room when i couldnt go out.... this is my first attempt at stuff like this so all critique or advice is welcome

Sorry about the size of the first few

IMG_13271.jpg

IMG_13961.jpg

IMG_13021.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

Thanks for looking

I like #3 the best :) The white background looks good and the lighting looks good to me too :D Too bad the deoderant stick was a little dirty :p

If you're doing close ups then attention to detail is paramount.:D

Play around with the lighting a bit from different directions and levels using desk lamps if need be. Also try getting your subjects from angles possibly nobody has seen before!:thumbup:

#4 looks good. Just needed a little more light on the shoe or maybe a half to one stop less exposure to lose the sheet over the toe end.:thumbup: :D

thanks i was kind of inpsired by your xylophone shot :D, but i have no where near the same amount of skill as you...

Don't be fooled! :lol:

I have little skill yet! That Xylophone shot was from about 8-9 shots from a whole 36 exposure film that turned out how I wanted them to! The result of 6 hours of experimenting :lol:

All the rest are rubbish, but with my notes I should have a higher success rate next time!

Most reactions

Back