3D Cameras & 3D Camcorders - assistance

shags38

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi - the following is a copy of my post in the Business thread however I thought it may be pertinent in here as well. Any assistance / comment will be most welcome - cheers, Mike.

Hi,

I'm new here and not sure if this is the right thread for this but here goes. I am looking for some guidance / help from whomever is willing to contribute.

I have a few websites (4) that focus on 3D Consumer Electronics products that include 3D Cameras and 3D Camcorders - some sites are in my signature.

To be Frank (well, actually I am Mike :D) I do not know a great deal about photography nor photgraphic equipment beyond the average person however I do have great faith in the future of 3D Technology and hence the future of 3D CONSUMER Photographic equipment.

The object of my sites is to sell product however I am a great believer in one critical aspect in achieving that is to be a competent provider of quality and relevant information to potential customers.

I try to keep up with what is happening in respect to the latest developments in 3D Photography, particularly relating to Consumer products, however as you can imaging there is not a lot out there in a general sense unless you know where to look. So that is one area that would be helpful is some suggestions of sites / blogs that would be good for me to visit regularly to keep up to date. Additionally I am looking for some quality "article" content for my site. On one of my 3DTV sites I have a few articles written by some people who are members of a HDTV forum I belong to - they know their stuff backwards and were happy to contribute or allow me to use some of their detailed posts.

So essentially I am here to learn as much as I can about Consumer Photography and in return contribute back what I can in respect to my sales and marketing experience (and maybe a bit of web SEO stuff).

If inclined please have a look at the sites www.3dfox3d.com - www.3dfox3d.co.uk and www.3d3d.com.au (it will not require that you be a rocket scientist to figure that the content is the same or very similar on each site ..... and that the info on 3D Cameras and 3D Camcorders is very sparse indeed - hence some guidance on sites to get some good info from ;-))

So many thanks in advance,
cheers,
Mike

Most reactions

Back