3D photo ?

minister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Dose this look like 3D to you , I know there are some whitish mark but i can fix it just want u r opinion
will you consider it 3d

From Drop Box">

From Drop Box">

Which one to store which to scarp ?

To me the version that is meant to have a 3-D effect does not look like 3-D, only does it look oversharp. What did you do to the photo to create the effect?

To me the version that is meant to have a 3-D effect does not look like 3-D, only does it look oversharp. What did you do to the photo to create the effect?

No it is not over sharped but yes it is high contras and i have played with saturation and vibrant and light.

You've crushed the darks beyond recognition and started to blow out highlights in the top right. Both photos have similar problems, try toning the post processing down a bit and it will help a lot.

No 2d image will ever look 3d without the help of peripheral devices meant to create 3d effects. Pushing contrast to the limits just ends up ruining the detail in the image, sorry to say. Working with depth you can help make the image feel more "open" or 3d-ish, but that requires a good eye and not software :) Also a fisheye or shorter focal length helps!

Most reactions

Back