3D stuff

anton980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.antonimation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I wanted to put up a couple of images for critique. I am not very good at interior decoration, so whatever input will be helpful :)

Sorry about the quality of this image, it's a preview :)
images%5C01-14-05_club_preview_small.jpg

And this one
images%5C01-16-05_unitfinished_small.jpg

Thanks!

Anton

Very nice! Only thing that bugs me is on the first one...the ceiling lamps...if you look at the ceiling it looks like there is light coming from them, but that actual light looks like it's off. Great job though! Way better than I could ever do! I watch my boyfriend do similar stuff (he's going into graphic design) and I am just dumbfounded. I would love to be able to do stuff like that, but I don't think I'm smart enough to learn it. It looks SO complicated!

Thanks! You're right about the lights, I'll definately have to fix that tomorrow. So your boyfriend does 3D graphics/animation as well? These projects will probably end up as walkthrough animations at some point

I was gonna ask about the walkthrough type thing...if you were into that. See, what my bf plans on doing for a living is design video games. He's currently making a map for ....I think it's Doom 3 (he may have changed that)...when he's done with it, and it's up and running I'll have to post a link or something, so y'all can test his level! :)

Sounds good! A lot of my friends from my former school are into that, actually. I'm more into high-polygon stuff, not suiteable for video games (yet). But send him my best regards and wish him luck! It's very hard to get anywhere in this field, unfortunately, but I hope he will have no problems!

Most reactions

Back