3month old baby girl = Hard Work!!!

Billhyco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lighting was a bit tricky with these but thankfully there was a large window nearby. Shot with my Nikon D90 and I believe this set was all with my 50mm 1.8. Baby photos are work!! A lot of patients and a lot of photos to dig through. Hard to get the right facial expression, with the baby looking at the lens, with the right lighting, right angle, no crying (baby or me, haha)etc etc... I could spend all day and still not be 100% satisfied. Here are a few that were ok I thought, it appears however some quality was lost with photobucket...... C&C welcomed as always.

1)

DSC_0138.jpg

2)

DSC_0158.jpg

3)

DSC_0165.jpg

4)

DSC_0077.jpg

5)

DSC_0094-1.jpg

Looks nice! Im still learning with mine I always get it too dark or blurry since I just wanna jump the shutter speed too much lol.

davisphotos said:
Cute, just wait until she can move on her own, even harder to photograph!

Mine is 2 I know what you mean! Lol

I think the backgrounds are destracting. You can see the play gym in almost every photo; maybe next time think about bringing some sort of backdrop. The lighting looks good. I like baby pics to be bright like that; makes them look like little angels :). The only other thing is to watch cropping off her hands. Baby hands are so cute and chubby, we want to see them!! Shooting in landscape mode would help keep the hands in the frame, and also include those big round baby bellies. Great pics overall :)!

in #3 did you crop that? If so I would include about 2-3 inches more of babies belly....so that it is cropped right above belly button. Cute pose though! Love it!

Skin smoothing is your friend when it comes to the little ones! Also, be careful with your metering.

All good, except for #5. As a parent of 3, I can assure you thats the 'I'm gonna BLOW' look! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back