4 more for C&C

Not bad. Watch the framing. But nice and sharp.

Nice photos, 1 and 2 in particular.

St. John's is an interesting city. I rather vague memories of too many nights spent wasted in and out of the harbor bars. A company I used to work with used to base some of it's marine operations in St. John's.

Newfies are among the most hospitable folks in this country, once you make out what they're saying.

Thanks for the comments. I really like 1 & 2 as well.

In large part, because you posted more than 1 photo, so far you've gotten zero C&C.

All 4 photos are under exposed.#1 snd #2 have compositional merit. (pleasing composition)

#3 could go to the recycle bin, because the 2 in focus image elements have way to little scale in the photo.

IMO, #4 would have benefitted by having the entire scene in focus, but with the forground image elements lit brighter than the backgroumd. In other words the background is not very well separated from the forground luminosity wise. (light advances, dark receeds)

Thanks for the C&C KmH

I'll try to edit #1 & 2 again and look forward to your feedback.

I like #1, but I collect images of doors and windows and this one is unusual, wish I had seen it!
I think #2 has too much sky.
I am indifferent to #3
#4 is the best of the lot, really good. I like the way you have used DOF, putting the in focus area to the side. Colors are really good, too.

i like the 2 and 3, but i think 2 could be better if you made the colors more vibrant.

Nice photos especially on the colours. Where are these shots taken in?

I would guess St. Johns, Newfoundland from Patrice's reply:

St. John's is an interesting city. I rather vague memories of too many nights spent wasted in and out of the harbor bars. A company I used to work with used to base some of it's marine operations in St. John's.

Newfies are among the most hospitable folks in this country, once you make out what they're saying.

Nice photos especially on the colours. Where are these shots taken in?

I would guess St. Johns, Newfoundland from Patrice's reply:

Correct!

I like the first two so much more with the edit. The last could use it as well. Overall, I really like 1,2,4.

Most reactions

Back