4 random photos, 1 new member

smartguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey there
im new here (i couldn't find an intro thread, but i might have missed it). im not exactly new to photography, but i just recently began exploring my talent (or lack of lol). im still young (only 15), but i dont think that makes me any less competent.

Pink_Umbrella_by_mDiaz.jpg

this was taken after a flood near my house

Flooded2_by_mDiaz.jpg

Boredom2_by_mDiaz.jpg

this is a friend of mine (taken a few years ago) (lol, i am aware of the window coming out of her head :p
this is the photo that made me love photography

and finally a moody shot
Drain_Pipe_by_mDiaz.jpg

C&C much appreciated (please be constructive)
many more at my deviantart (mdiaz.deviantart.com)

the first one has good potential i think. i think that one would be better in B&W and cropped a little bit. the umbrella dominates the person and it woulud be good to keep the attention there with having less of her legs in the picture. probably up to her knees is fine

i like the 4th picture too. i like the decay on the pipe. maybe theres too much water showing. probably get rid of it up to the ripples

Many of the color ones are exposed correctly but could use some composition. Here's a helpful link -- http://www.livingroom.org.au/photolog/tips/digital_photography_composition_tips.php

The 4th picture is very nice, and I agree with lordson.

I'm 16 and it's nice to see another young person here into photography. I'd suggest taking a few classes while you're young and have the free time. I've taken a bunch and they have benefited me greatly. Even if it's just a short digital course, anything covering the basics will help.

I'd also suggest a film class -- tons of fun! :p

Happy shooting,
- Dylan

Most reactions

Back