4 shots, nsfw . . . but no outright nudity

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are four i took tonight and was pleased with, let me know what you think!!!
rachperfectsml.jpg

rachmakeupsml.jpg

rachmakeup2sml.jpg

rachlaughsml.jpg

anyone who notices somthing they don't like please say it!

We're only to say what things we don't like?
Well ... in that case ... there's nothing for me to say.
Do you really think that any of these already need to be considered "not safe for work"? Just because of some "telling curves"?

May I say which one I like best?

Well heres my opinion on them I like them however in the 1st one she looks like she's just petrified of something.
I like the last one she does look like she's a little more relaxed in them
as for being NSFW I could understand the precaution for that. I've seen people get fired for viewing less than that

haha, i didn't mean you couldn't say anything good!!!

as for the nsfw i can't imagine anyone getting in trouble for the things they do, but i guess putting up the warning is the polite thing to do.

and thanks lafoto!

boltthrower, i'll agree . . . although she wasn't nervous i definatly see it and didn't recognize the expression as one that would be taken as fear or somthing. but hey, that may not be bad for the first two

Ok, so now that I know that we may always say something good, I will tell you that I like No3 very much. I really like the soft shadows there!

I like these. Nice job. My nitpicks are: :wink:

In #1, I agree the expression doesn't work.

In #3, while I don't know her true skin color, it appears too red. Also, the background at the top is full of color. Might be better if it matched the background down below.

#4 beautiful shot.

Thanks for sharing. Keep 'em coming.

These look brill I like the last one the most :)

you got me! number threes color isn't right . . .
and thanks!

See, I think the last one looks awkward. The body part... you can't tell what it is and it looks kind of twisted. :) Anyway, nice pics tho.

Can you talk about what kind of lighting / metering you used for the shots?

ebj i think your wrong,
and rmh, these were all shot with a ringlight either for slight fill, or off camera. the last one was straight on ringlight with nothing else. also though i used a lowel id-light, sometimes i put a diffuser over it.

the room these were taken in is pretty much white, so there is some stray light that i really liked in these, because it acted likea reflector.

metering i meter about 1/3 to 2/3's of a stop over her skin i think, but i can't remember.

I like the first one and the last one... The eyes in number 1 are fabulous and she looks so happy and relaxed in the last one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back