4 - you've been yelled at

wow, I would have called the police... or an ambulance.

If it was her property, she could have told them. But she did not. I would call the police for being yelled at like that.

Oh dear, kinda impressive she can keep screaming for that long and keep her voice. She'll need a nice cuppa once she's done :coffee:

this has happened to me to many time, people think they can just yell at us and it will make us leave...they should ask nicely.

" YOU PEED ON ME!"

Well.....on that note...Im gonna go have a cough drop, and go take come illegal photographs:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

She should get a little more exercise and then go be a drill seargent, she has a talent. Or maybe a cop, I think her +a gun+ badge could clean up the town.
Americans! :)

Nah,she was probably Canadian. If she was Americana, she would of had a coke in her hand or a bag of dunken dougnuts

Last edited:
She should get a little more exercise and then go be a drill seargent, she has a talent.

She was probably Canadian. If she was american, she would had a coke in her hand or a bag of dunken dougnuts

a proper drill seargent is not hysterical ;) If he shouts like mad, he does not get heated up, as it is just part of the game. She, however, might get a heart attack at any point!

a proper drill seargent is not hysterical ;) If he shouts like mad, he does not get heated up, as it is just part of the game. She, however, might get a heart attack at any point!

Well maybe she could get therapy first and then enlist to be a drill seargent hah.

The first :13 seconds were the best I think lol, " who gave you permission" and then put her hands on her hips:lol:

she tries to be so slick to try and get their name
Starts shouting between ask for info. then Start shouting if not answered properly (continue until back in car)
Lol hilarious

THATS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

good find.

That is classic!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And she has to be American, anywhere else and the cops would have been there already. Most Americans would just have a seat and enjoy the show...:popcorn:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back