4000 (plus 1)

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I noticed it the beginning of the week that i finally made 4000 posts. Didnt have alot of time, so here is the first post in a new era :lol:
Went to Rotterdam zoo last weekend and made a couple of shots. Had some nice lighting in the beginning of the day, but later on the clouds were everywhere. That made taking pics of the tiger a challenge. Was shooting through glass with a 300mm at 1/200......handheld :er: I can tell you that alot of the shots went straight to the bin, but there were some shots that were ok and here they are:
Blijdorp037.jpg

Blijdorp038.jpg

Blijdorp039.jpg

Blijdorp040.jpg

Blijdorp041.jpg

Blijdorp042.jpg

Blijdorp043.jpg

Blijdorp044.jpg

Blijdorp045.jpg

Blijdorp046.jpg

Blijdorp047.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

If you ever open a photography school tell me!

Darn you get good results!
Congrats on 4000 posts - and heck congrast on a great series of posts - love the depth of field control (and that last tiger shot - that look in the eyes is fantastic!)

Congrats on the 4000 posts, Daan!
congratulations.gif

And what a great series of pics for your 4001st. Sooo many gorgeous shots. I always look forward to your threads

i think #4 is pretty cool it looks like the bird is doing a slide in a game of baseball

If you ever open a photography school tell me!

Darn you get good results!
Congrats on 4000 posts - and heck congrast on a great series of posts - love the depth of field control (and that last tiger shot - that look in the eyes is fantastic!)
Thanks mate :) Dont think ill ever start a school....i cant work with teachers, so i would hate myself then. The plan is doomed :lol: (nah, i dont hate teachers)
Congrats on the 4000 posts, Daan!
congratulations.gif

And what a great series of pics for your 4001st. Sooo many gorgeous shots. I always look forward to your threads
Thanks Jean, apreciate it :D
Absolute awesomeness!

(Wait... Were this taken at the zoo? Worthless!)
Thanks
i know, thats why i dont sell em......cant make a living out of it
i often eat my steaks in a similar fashion.
Yeah, who needs knifes and forks anyway.
i think #4 is pretty cool it looks like the bird is doing a slide in a game of baseball
Thanks. He just grabbed that "rabbit" (it doesnt even have bunny ears) and came to a stop there.

I love them all, great work

I hace to say, I do love the way you said "there were some shots that were ok" These shots are not okay. They are fantastic. All of them. Especially the owl and the tiger ones.

Mark

All absolutely fabulous. No.6 is my favourite !!

Dean

Most reactions

New Topics

Back