-

Diana_Drew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, guys.
Could you help me photoshop ram horns on the mother's head and also on the baby's head from the second picture and photoshop some ram horns on the head of the otter from the first picture and also pangolin scale on its back?

Please don't post images to which you do not hold rights. Much appreciated.

Much apreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these even your images, and if not do you have any rights to edit them?

We take copyrights rather seriously here, so I doubt you'll find anyone who is willing to be an accomplice.

That's a pity. Bullocks!

That's a pity. Bullocks!

Unfortunately, US copyright law supersedes forum member requests. we apologize for the inconvenience. I'm sure you would appreciate it if someone else wanted to use your pictures without permission.

It's ok, I guess. Thanks anyway, guys!

Neah, there are no otters where I live and so I can't take a picture of any of them and I need to make a story regarding the horned otter. It's ok. I'll try other forums.

Whatever excuse works for you.

We take copyrights rather seriously here, so I doubt you'll find anyone who is willing to be an accomplice.
So do most other photography forum members and all web sites because of the federal OCILLA statutes (Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act) that are part of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) federal statutes.
I frequent a couple of non-photography web sites that are even more strict regarding copyright than TPF is.

You should remove the images or replace them with links as you said they weren't yours.

What Is A Pangolin?

I was not familiar with pangolins by name, but recognized the cool scales, so I learned something from this post.

Most reactions

Back