.44 Magnum

i think that looks awesome

but.....i would never tell a man with .44 mag that his picture didn't look awesome:lol:

Haha... Wise choice. :lol:

Thanks.

I like the picture, but I dont understand why someone would need such a gun unless....

Thanks.

Please don't start the "why would anyone need a gun" thing though - it will only lead to the thread getting locked.

EDIT
If you want to discuss that further, PM me.

Last edited:
Was just curious I dont know anything about that subject, I guess its the same about my dad's Ferraris (he cant really use there potential legally :p )

It's not a gun ......... it's a photograph, and a neat one at that...

thanks for posting it .... :thumbup: I may have to borrow my Bro-in-laws Desert Eagle and play with it...

r

Was just curious I dont know anything about that subject, I guess its the same about my dad's Ferraris (he cant really use there potential legally :p )
No problem. No, I don't 'need' it, and it's overkill for anything I'll ever do with it - but it's still fun. Just like exotic cars - you don't 'need' 500 horsepower, but it would still be a lot of fun. :)

It's not a gun ......... it's a photograph, and a neat one at that...

thanks for posting it .... :thumbup: I may have to borrow my Bro-in-laws Desert Eagle and play with it...
Thanks. I've always wanted to play around with one of those...

There's nothing about that photo I don't like. :D
Very nice lighting, good comp too. I'll get there one day....
Thanks.

It's really not that hard. The composition is probably the hardest part, and that isn't really that hard. Build yourself a light tent/box. There are some that you can buy, but you could make your own for less than $10. If you have a tripod and a grey card (for WB), the lights don't really matter. I use those halogen work lights you would use in the garage, but anything would work.

Here's some simple instructions on how to make a box.

i love this one, the dof really works here, and a scoped .44 thats so kick ass xD (i saw it in Fallout 3 but looks so kickass as a real gun :p

that must be a fun toy haha xD oh god i love america and its law of guns, there would be no chance of someone here in the uk getting to keep that in their house of the police found out!!

Hmmmm...... weapon, bullets...... potential to be a nice shot! :lol:

i love this one, the dof really works here, and a scoped .44 thats so kick ass xD (i saw it in Fallout 3 but looks so kickass as a real gun :p

that must be a fun toy haha xD oh god i love america and its law of guns, there would be no chance of someone here in the uk getting to keep that in their house of the police found out!!
Thank you. :)

Yeah, I don't think the cops over there would be too happy about finding this in your house...lol.
Hmmmm...... weapon, bullets...... potential to be a nice shot! :lol:
Thanks!

I hope you knnow I meant that as a joke (Hmmmm...... weapon, bullets...... potential to be a nice shot!), Potential nice shot with the gun, the camera shot is cool!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back