invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p724525846-4.jpg

Fearlessly, he enters the collapsing building ...

Is that the actual view through that window? Looks like a drawing. Nice effect!

:thumbup:

-

Fearlessly, he enters the collapsing building ...
Haha, no... This is not the collapsing building! (although it wasn't in perfect shape either...)

Is that the actual view through that window? Looks like a drawing. Nice effect!
That's the actual view. I wouldn't even know how to merge two images... I have so much Photoshop to learn!

Thanks Ken and Walter!

Wow....this is now one of my favorites of yours!! I love the B&W conversion and man did you luck out w/ those cool lines on the walls!!
Keep shooting.............BABE!! ;)

Awesome photo. I would like to know more about the setup, lighting, exposure and post processing.

To me, a successful photograph invokes emotion. This does, and does it well. Very nice.

Awesome photo!!! am i the only one who doesn't get the title?

Awesome photo. I would like to know more about the setup, lighting, exposure and post processing.
Thank you. I metered for the outside scene, then used fill flash for a hint of light inside. Settings: f/11 @ 16 mm, 1/400, ISO 100. Since the outside scene was very pretty, I had envisioned this one in colour. When I saw the image on my monitor (more than a month ago), I thought it was worthless so I put it aside. A few days ago I run into the image again and thought it could look nice in B&W so I tried a conversion it. The monochrome took the image to a whole new level, even though you really can't see the beauty of the outside scene in B&W...

Awesome photo!!! am i the only one who doesn't get the title?
Thank you, Destin! The title is a reference to the size of a flat-screen TV. Not overly clever, but it seems to have worked :)

Thanks everybody for your nice comments!

Most reactions

Back