mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4h0ad0p.jpg

did you crop is shot look more 4x6, and a little soft in good way but that could also be the film, seem to be a good test shot

That is 35mm bulk film asa50. Just enough crop to chop the unwanted edges...

The focus on the camera was off really badly when I got it. The lens board was tilted. I leveled it some. i am pretty happy with the focus now I think that amount of softness is the lens.

Truth is though it makes about a 40megapix image from my film scanner. KAt one to one there is very little loss of image sharpness. I think I can make prints from these. Im still trying ot buy some 46mm film.

There is a guy in texas who has 13 rolls of 100' expired in 2000 but they weren't refrigerated. Im a little leary of buying that much expired film. Id have to buy three more 127 cameras to make it worth while. But it would be a lot cheaper than 120. Not to mention way cool.

I can make the paper backing and some very nice guy gave me some paper and spools. Which I still appreciate a bunch.

It came from freestyle didn't have a brand and was old stock yes.

I have figured that I can cut a roll of 120 in half. Then trim it to 46mm and get two 127 rolls of about 9 exp each. I'm gonna have to make a few rolls since there is no black and white 46mm anywhere that I can find.

Reasonable sharpness here, at least in this image - I can easily get the roughness of the fence board here. It looks great.

I can imagine getting the film is definitely your biggest challenge right now. I hope you can find some, this camera looks fun. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back