500 GB Internal SATA Hard-Drive--NEVER USED

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was bought for an old laptop, installed, and we found out that the laptop would not turn on. Needless to say, this was removed from it's packaging, but never actually used. Looking for 50 OBO shipped to contiguous US. PM me if you are interested!

Regards,
Jake

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

D-B-J .... I apologize.. my failure to sleep combined with a quiet room, internet access and spare time led me in search of a post that would be fun... you, unfortunately, posted multiple repetitions of part of the alphabet and for lack of anything better, I played with that.. and to compound it, your confusion took us from the alphabet into punctuation ...

I wish you luck selling your hard drive and feel you deserve a hug.... :what: .... but I'm unable to locate the hug emote ... so.... :thumbup:

D-B-J .... I apologize.. my failure to sleep combined with a quiet room, internet access and spare time led me in search of a post that would be fun... you, unfortunately, posted multiple repetitions of part of the alphabet and for lack of anything better, I played with that.. and to compound it, your confusion took us from the alphabet into punctuation ...

I wish you luck selling your hard drive and feel you deserve a hug.... :what: .... but I'm unable to locate the hug emote ... so.... :thumbup:

Just consider every post a free bump for the sale of the drive... :) (and don't pay attention to the cop <Species: eatalotofdonuts fastus> who is scared of man hugs!) lol!

Most reactions

Back