5000 posts?!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whoa, I glanced down at my numbers this morning and realized I was only a couple away from hitting 5k, I knew it was coming but didn't realize I was that close!!

Wow, it's been quite a ride learning photography and I'm so glad that you all continue to help me along the way, from tearing stuff to shreds, to letting threads pass because they are meh, to suggesting improvements and all the way to enjoying some of my work, it ALL helps so much!!

So thank you TPF, the owners for providing us this place to use, moderators for keeping us relatively inline and giving your valuable knowledge, members for the give and take we all participate in, you are all awesome!!

I have fallen off the horse a bit with participation lately, the winter is starting to really wear on me a bit, grey isn't necessarily that inspirational, especially when you can't get outside for longer than a few minutes without freezing bits, I'd settle for just seeing some sun tbh!! I will make an effort to participate a bit more (than posting a pic hit and run style lol) in the coming months :)

So thanks again all! Cheers to my first 5k, I can't wait (and a little frightened) to see where I end up at the end of my next 5K!

Awesome, Judi-Rabbit!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. We love having you here on TPF, and we love seeing your photos. "We wuv wou."

Yes but with the exchange rate you are really at 5572 posts.

Awesome, Judi-Rabbit!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. We love having you here on TPF, and we love seeing your photos. "We wuv wou."
Derrel, you have taught me a lot along the way and inspire me to reach for more with your kind words, thank you! :lovey:
Ah! Does that mean I get extra value out of each post?? ;)
Thanks for your encouragement and humour along the way, I can always count on you for a smile! :hug::

Well, woops! Now you spoiled the post count. Got to keep going now!

Well done... another 10,000 and you'll be able to eat at the big kid's table in Cafe TPF! ;)

But adjusted for inflation, it's more like 1132.

Oh, wait..... OP's in Canada. Aren't they on that silly 'metric' system? If so, converting this makes it, oh.......... let's see here........................ 96 quadrillion.

I could not have said it better!! We luvs our naughty little bunny! :lovey:

Keep posting and let us keep you company during these icky winter days. Spring will be here soon! :sun:

Well, woops! Now you spoiled the post count. Got to keep going now!
Damn! Zoomed right by there didn't I ;) Guess you're stuck with me a while longer!
Well done... another 10,000 and you'll be able to eat at the big kid's table in Cafe TPF! ;)
Ooooo! But can I use Sparky's math and sit at the bacon table now???

But adjusted for inflation, it's more like 1132.

Oh, wait..... OP's in Canada. Aren't they on that silly 'metric' system? If so, converting this makes it, oh.......... let's see here........................ 96 quadrillion.
I like your math!

I could not have said it better!! We luvs our naughty little bunny! :lovey:

Keep posting and let us keep you company during these icky winter days. Spring will be here soon! :sun:

Aw Terri, thank you, I luvs you guys too, you all keep my head on relatively straight even if I'm not posting much, I'm still reading it all. I must make an extra effort to push past being a hermit but damn is this winter making it hard! On the upside this weekend is Groundhog day and that always feels like a turning point :)

Congrats.

Oh and Sparky, I think you forgot to carry a 1 there somewhere. ;)

My calculator dropped it as it shows the result in scientific exponents.

Most reactions

Back