yjgdpc.jpg

yhaocm.jpg

Andy.jpg

JS9O9262.jpg

JS9O7631.jpg

and I've saved the best till last
ygrk65.jpg

happy 5000th mate
Great pics, but you allready knew that......and now that you are at 5000, get your butt to the birds and make new pics.

:blushing:

I didn't see this, and kinda started one in Off-Topic. :(

It can be deleted if a mod feels it necessary, of course.

Happy 5000th LP! You're much fun to have around!

Keep up the good work and our enjoyment - Here's to the 10000th

WOW! Happy 5000th and beautiful photos! They're all wonderful but I'm a little partial to the Red Panda 'cause it's my favorite animal :D

Congrats, Andy!

#8 is AWESOME! And #18 makes me chuckle.....I'd love to meet you...you look like you'd be so much fun!

Heyyyy, awesome 5,000th post LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've seen some of these before. It's always grand to see a bunch of LP faves gathered together like this, and I'm glad you included a few of yourself. Your presence on the forum had made it a much more fun place.... your humour and your wonderful pics are something I for one look forward to.

5000!! It's amazing you find any time to take new photos.

And what's the deal with #8. Do you just throw the duck in or is it done with concrete blocks and very fine thread :wink:

Mike

I won't comment on any of those images (too tired this morning :p )
But congrats to your 5000 ... I will catch up one day!!! :p

Some nice shots here, congrats.

happy 5000th mate
Great pics, but you allready knew that......and now that you are at 5000, get your butt to the birds and make new pics.

no need to tell me, I've been having withdraw symptoms for months. Gotta get there soon

Keep up the good work and our enjoyment - Here's to the 10000th

cheers

WOW! Happy 5000th and beautiful photos! They're all wonderful but I'm a little partial to the Red Panda 'cause it's my favorite animal :D

have to admit they are cute

Congrats, Andy!

#8 is AWESOME! And #18 makes me chuckle.....I'd love to meet you...you look like you'd be so much fun!

cheers me dear, but truth be told I'm a right old misery :lol:

Heyyyy, awesome 5,000th post LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've seen some of these before. It's always grand to see a bunch of LP faves gathered together like this, and I'm glad you included a few of yourself. Your presence on the forum had made it a much more fun place.... your humour and your wonderful pics are something I for one look forward to.

congrats LP.. lots of excellent shooting, you sure are a valued member here at TPF., thanks for being so cool.

cheers Ray

#8 is unbelievable

got a bit lucky with that one

5000!! It's amazing you find any time to take new photos.

And what's the deal with #8. Do you just throw the duck in or is it done with concrete blocks and very fine thread :wink:

Mike

well that would be telling! ;-)
ok she had landed in the Penguin pool at Marwell Zoo and dived down to get some food and I took the shot through the glass walled side

I won't comment on any of those images (too tired this morning :p )
But congrats to your 5000 ... I will catch up one day!!! :p

no worries, they are all old shots that most have seen before

Some nice shots here, congrats.

cheers

The duck shot is great/funny. And to know it was smart enough to hang with the penguins, well, that's just grand.

And you LIE!! I've met you and you're the farthest thing from 'a right old misery' (or did I just meet you on a good day? :p )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back