50mm at 1.8 C&C is welome

santrully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my firts time i shoot with my 50mm lens at 1.8, and i just got that lens last wednesday. C& C is welcome , tks for looking
IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

:mrgreen:

eagleseyeview7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'm sorry but these aren't doing it for me. The depth of feild is nice with that 1.8 aperture, but 1 and 3 are underexposed, the babies face is cut off in 1 and there is some major blur in the corner of 2 which is distracting. but on the upside on number 2 the eyes are are amazingly clear and catches your eye. With a 50mm you need to be careful inside so you don't start cutting off stuff. I would just look at some other baby pictures on the internet and mess around with the composition. you just need a little bit more practice and you will start getting some good shots.

keep it up!

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
f/1.8 and ISO 1600 - just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you should.

OP
S

santrully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
it not that easy to take pic a baby because she always moving around but i will try more harder and tks for all the input

eagleseyeview7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
what's great with a f/1.8 is that you can have a fast shutter speed so you can get a good picture even when the baby is moving. My advice is to just step back, pay attention to the rule of thirds and take a ton of pictures. If you need to crop you can do that later. Good first attempt though

Most reactions

New Topics