50th Wedding Anniversary on the Islands!

Atrphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings TPF, Let me start off by saying I am no professional in this field, but I do enjoy doing everything I do with my photography. This past week I was able to travel to the US Virgin Islands with my family for a week to celebrate my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, which is a true milestone. I was taking pictures the entire vacation, but I am doing prints for them for their anniversary party next weekend, I have three that I chose and would like to use. I did the edits to the best of my ability and would like some C&C, I really want this to shine for them because they are so special. Thanks for reading and enjoy.

So St. Thomas? I am from the USVI, St. Croix...I'll be headed there for the first time in 23 years for a visit this fall.

Actually neither! Sorry I didn't specify, St. John :p I was going to make a thread of all the pictures from the trip that I edit once I get to em!

Yeah, I figured it was St. Thomas or St. John, the view you posted isn't possible from STX. St. John is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your travelog.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back