52 Weeks on Lighting Essentials

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
52 – A Project For Photographers: Assignments, Discussions, Critiques and Portfolio Building. Assignment Number 1 | LIGHTING ESSENTIALS For Photographers

If anyone here reads Lighting-Essentials or knows of Don Giannatti, knows he's a good photographer and business man. He's starting a 52 week project for his readers to participate in that geared more towards developing a sense of professionalism and business acumen rather than other blogs that teach you where to place the lights and get the specific look you're going for.

For example, his first assignment is to develop a mission statement and take a photograph to represent your mission statement. Other planned assignments are along the lines of being called up for a last minute shoot with no preparation, as if having a client calling and needing a finish product ASAP.

He's also planning online discussions and reviews that look like they'll be helpful.

I saw this yesterday when browsing his blog. It looks promising and I'm excited to be able to follow along from the beginning and try and learn some things from him.

Most reactions

Back