5280 Fight Club

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Rocky Mountain RollerGirls' Travel Team!
I did the photo, Assaultin' Pepa designed the poster. I can't seem to get Photobucket to size it bigger...sorry:(
FightClubPosterResized3.jpg

The only thing that I can see that I don't like is that some of the ladies have arms growing out of their heads. I know though that sometimes this is difficult with large groups. Overall nice job!

Another great edition to your series! I always look forward to seeing these!

MommyOf4Boys said:
Killer shot! These women would have me scared and running the other direction!!! LOLOL!

i was thinking the same thing when i saw the pic. nice shot though.

i had problems with photobucket too, but then i found the problem and fixed it.

under your account options, you can set the max picture size to between 32KB, and 1024KB. if you set it higher (1024), then photoucket wont resize your pics unless they go over 1024KB.

also, remember to save the changes in your account options. i thought i did, and it had me frustrated for about an hour. :lol:

Thanks for the advice on photobucket. I will definitely try it! And, I think posing large groups of people is very trying. Especially these girls as they are my teammates and friends and don't necessarily view me as a person in authority:) But, with practice, it's getting easier. BTW, I'm in the bottom row, far right, with my booty sticking out lol

Most reactions

Back