55 of the year's best - Reuters

I am looking through them now, that dude in the 3rd pic ( DENIS SINYAKOV (August 7: Ryazan region, Russia) ) looks like the wierdo that abducted elizabeth smart. One thing I really notice is that a good portion of these so far, are soft on the focus. Something everyone on here goes nuts over, but its funny to point out that sometimes a great shot supercedes extreme technical prowess. That picture of the dead soldier is a little effed up.

I like the train crash pic, stonehenge, and the guy pissing on the riot cops the best.

Some really great shots in there, goes to show that just having your camera with you at all times is important

I am looking through them now, that dude in the 3rd pic ( DENIS SINYAKOV (August 7: Ryazan region, Russia) ) looks like the wierdo that abducted elizabeth smart. One thing I really notice is that a good portion of these so far, are soft on the focus.

Yeah, well, what do you expect? http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-8740-9068

Village Idiot said:
Some good photos there. Notice how nearly 90% of them were taken with a Canon? :mrgreen:

I am looking through them now, that dude in the 3rd pic ( DENIS SINYAKOV (August 7: Ryazan region, Russia) ) looks like the wierdo that abducted elizabeth smart. One thing I really notice is that a good portion of these so far, are soft on the focus.

Yeah, well, what do you expect? Rob Galbraith DPI: An analysis of EOS-1D Mark III autofocus performance

Every camera and every lens has its faults if you nitpick it apart. I meant soft due to sloppy shooting ( or should I say, more focus placed on getting the mood and feel not so much the technically perfect shot ) Don't be bitter because they dissed Nikon :lmao:

Some very dramatic shots....did you see the last photo?

I do prefer my meat medium rare...:er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back