:( :( :( :( :(

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
every day when i leave my workplace... there is this intersection on the road that i drive past on my way back home each day... its under a flyway and is a sort of a U turn ... right there when i take the U turn each day i see this man laying on the footpath... a busy intersection and a single lane turn .. impossible to stop...
old, withered, homeless, sick and needy... saw him twice... the past 2 days... today i was telling my friend who was taking a ride home with me... that ' i feel so bad for the guy under the flyway, if i can i'd like to stop a bit ahead after the turn and try and help him out' (this happened just before i took that turn)...
when i was taking the turn i saw his dead body covered in a cloth and a few other homeless people gathered around him:( :( :( :( :( :(
i feel totally disgusted with myself...
Why did i not stop 2 days back? maybe it could have helped.. maybe i could have taken him to a doctor... maybe i could have gotten him a meal that may have helped him survive :???: :guilty: :guilty: :( :( :( :(

Mansi, at least you thought about stopping, most people in this World wouldn't of.

It proves you have a heart :hug::

LP is right, you at least had the heart to think of him. Next time you see someone in his condition you won't hesitate to stop!

You know, I've read this a few times now and still dont' really know what to say. I'm sure it was just his time, regardless of what you may have done differently. I know that doesn't make things better, but I really doubt there was anything you could have done.

many people who are doctors or people who could help him more than you could have done sometihng, dont put all the blame on yourself

There will always be "what if". The idea is to live in the moment. You will never know what would of happened if you stopped. Know that you have a good heart. The upside is that you will probably make stronger decisions when you feel the need to help someone.

thnks guys for hearin me out :hugs:

thats sad mansi but then thats life...u have to move on yaa......
try to learn from experiences and apply it wheneve ur in a situation like this again......

Most reactions

Back