5th Ave. HDR C&C

When I put it in Photomatix I selected "Align source images...by matching features" and "Attempt to reduce ghosting artifacts...Moving people/objects" and detection on high

Your 2nd editing attempt is cool, I like it much better than the first! I need to learn how to do this HDR stuff....

Jas, is adorama where you get gear and stuff for your camera? Where is at? I'm assuming its around midtown..

First ones cool, just dark and doesn't looks a little out of focus

Jas, is adorama where you get gear and stuff for your camera? Where is at? I'm assuming its around midtown..
The only thig I bought at adorama was the off camera flash cord. This is their address: 42 West 18th Street, New York City, NY 10011. I usually buy at B&H bot since I was in the are at the time I decided to go to Adorama.

I hate to be disagreeable, but I like the first HDR image better than the second edit. Maybe a little playing with the curves to lighten the darks, but I like it a lot better than the first. It reminds me of Center City (Philadelphia) at around 4:30 in December. The second version doesn't do that for me. It just looks processed.

I'll have more HDR's when it gets warmer and we have only small patches of clouds, not either overcast or 100% clear. lol

So Jas, you would say the prices are better at B/H?
I shop at B&H because there is more room for me when I get in with my big bag lol. And sometimes the prices are better at B&H. and I also got used to shopping at B&H where you just stand in line waiting, instead of where at adorama you take a number and walk around doing nothing. And it's pretty crowded at adorama, did I say that?

I'll be there soon, when I have enough money for that 70-200 2.8 :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back