7 a.m. glory

canonnite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was getting ready to head out to school for the day, and the sky was just perfect and I had to capture it!
2dwdvgx.jpg

feed back please

I like the colors of the sky its too bad the power lines and street light are in the pic.

Thanks guys! and yes, the power lines were upsetting me as well especially how their everywhere, but i like how the yellow on the street light goes with the sky

I think the street light balances out the photo, although I do not care much for the power lines. I think maybe the one attached to the street light would be okay. I also think you may be a tad under exposed on the house region.

I like the colors of the sky its too bad the power lines and street light are in the pic.

I like the picture a lot, and i think the power lines add a lot to the pic! Great work, always fun to capture moments like these.

I actually like the power lines too. They add some interest to an otherwise fairly featureless sky. I'd also agree about the slightly under-exposed houses though. Other than that, Pretty Good!

lovely sky color, and nice how the streetlights match to it with the yellow but still jump out because they are so bright.

the powerlines didn't bother me so much because my eyes kept going to the lights and the sky. And they also add a little bit of dynamic feeling because they give diagonal lines.

I actually really like the power lines. Great shot, maybe a tad underexposed (houses).

Most reactions

Back