7 Final Steps in the Fine Art Landscape Workflow

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
I really enjoyed the article however I would've liked to see the steps you take from one image all the way to the end through your tutorial. I am going to save this to my bookmarks when I get home. Thanks Majeed.

Thanks Majeed,

I'm trying to improve my post processing at the moment so it's really useful. I'll give your workflow a go soon as there are a few things I'm skipping over.

Mind if I ask how you are saving from Photoshop to Lightroom? It's not somthing I've come across before and at the moment I'm just saving it in PS as a .tiff and importing it back in

I really enjoyed the article however I would've liked to see the steps you take from one image all the way to the end through your tutorial. I am going to save this to my bookmarks when I get home. Thanks Majeed.

Hey that tutorial would be too big to fit in one blog post! (Joking, kinda sorta )

Thanks Majeed, I'm trying to improve my post processing at the moment so it's really useful. I'll give your workflow a go soon as there are a few things I'm skipping over. Mind if I ask how you are saving from Photoshop to Lightroom? It's not somthing I've come across before and at the moment I'm just saving it in PS as a .tiff and importing it back in

Awesome question. As long as you used "edit in" from Lightroom, Lightroom creates a tif and pushes it into photoshop. You should be able to just "save" in photoshop and the changes will appear in Lightroom, eliminating the need to "save as".

Before I joined here, I saw you on flickr and loved your pictures. I am glad you are on this site with some insight about your post process work.
Thanks for the info!

Good one Majeed, thanks.

#7 is the one I need to really work on. I did a B&W of an egg slicer a while back. I looked at it again days later (after everyone told me it looked like crap and I thought they were all blind :lol:) and thought OMG, I can't believe I even posted that! Many times it's a completely different image with a set of fresh eyes.

Thanks again for sharing. I'm sure now all of our photo's will look exactly like yours :wink:

Most reactions

Back