7 Mile Bridge , Florida Keys

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was filming a commercial for Sea-Doo earlier this week , I took advantage and brought my bike so I could bike to Pigeon Key witch is historic key along the old 7 mile bridge . The old bridge (which I was on ) has been closed since 1984 or 82 I believe . A beautiful ride , unfortunately Pigeon key is now only accessible by ferry or private boat . It kinda sucks there is a ramp down too key but I guess they just want to make some money by making you [ay for a ferry . Oh well . LOVE THE KEYS !!!

Florida Keys , 7 Mile Bridge by manny herreria, on Flickr

My goodness - stunning images.

Nice shots! :smile: Number 1 and 2 for me! (But I do like the B&W conversions of 3 and 4!)

We were down there a few years ago, and I remember driving that to Key West. That whole area is awesome. My brother-in-law works in Key Largo, moved there from Brooklyn. He says he's never moving back north, haha.

Nice shots! :smile: Number 1 and 2 for me! (But I do like the B&W conversions of 3 and 4!)

We were down there a few years ago, and I remember driving that to Key West. That whole area is awesome. My brother-in-law works in Key Largo, moved there from Brooklyn. He says he's never moving back north, haha.

waaday , Thank you ! . I can't blame him !!! It's a little slice of heaven down there . I only wish I had time to get down there more often !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back