[7 Photos] My First Personal Photo Walk

ResoluCon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the first photo walk I've really done. It's the only sunny day this week so I took advantage of it. I wish I could match the camera quality that I see on these forums, but I'll make do for now.
PSX_20151027_202416.jpg
PSX_20151027_200458.jpg
PSX_20151027_195652.jpg
PSX_20151027_194144.jpg
PSX_20151027_190719.jpg
PSX_20151027_185301.jpg
PSX_20151027_184213.jpg

Thanks for posting your photos. Are you just sharing, or are you looking for advise?
You said it's a sunny day, but the photos don't really represent that. They are all too dark. Try increasing the exposure by either using longer shutter speeds or after-the-fact, raise the exposure in photo processing software.

Thanks for posting your photos. Are you just sharing, or are you looking for advise?
You said it's a sunny day, but the photos don't really represent that. They are all too dark. Try increasing the exposure by either using longer shutter speeds or after-the-fact, raise the exposure in photo processing software.

I should probably clarify, a sunny day in Autumn here would be cloudy, but not raining.

I'm looking for feedback and advice, both are always helpful.

the photos are very dark. if that is what you were going for great. none of them really jump right out at at me but over all there OK. i do not like the last one though, the 4th and 5th one are kind of cool..

the photos are very dark. if that is what you were going for great. none of them really jump right out at at me but over all there OK. i do not like the last one though, the 4th and 5th one are kind of cool..

Thanks for posting. Yes, they're supposed to be dark, partly because I like it, mostly because it hides the flaws that my camera has.

I'm looking for advice, what is it you don't like? Why do you think they don't pop out?

i don't really find the subject of any of the photos to be all that interesting. also they are so dark that there is not much detail in most of the photos, most things just kind of seem to be hidden in the shadows.

i don't really find the subject of any of the photos to be all that interesting. also they are so dark that there is not much detail in most of the photos, most things just kind of seem to be hidden in the shadows.

I can understand that, I tried to darken everything but the subject matter, to add focus. Plus, if I increased exposure, the pictures would come out super grainy, such is difficulties of having an L320.

the L320 is not a bad camera.. I am not sure why you would get grainy photos on a sunny day unless your ISO was set really high or you had the camera set up to where it was really underexposing the images.

if i search flickr and look at photos taken with that camera there are some photos posted that have excellent image quality that are not grainy at all.

the L320 is not a bad camera.. I am not sure why you would get grainy photos on a sunny day unless your ISO was set really high or you had the camera set up to where it was really underexposing the images.

if i search flickr and look at photos taken with that camera there are some photos posted that have excellent image quality that are not grainy at all.

It looks considerably better after editing.

Could you post the originals without any edidting?

Cheers

We can't help you this way ;)
The photos are too dark, so they are not good (even if they are :p).

The best one for me its this one (but still too dark).

Cheers

I would rather prefer seeing the first 3.
That one that you've posted it's normal that came dark because you pointed at the sun ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back