7200dpi film/slide scanner... $100

djacobox372

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
djacob372.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like new 7200dpi plustek opticfilm scanner.

$100 + shipping, paypal only! That's half the retail price!!

Scans 35mm negatives and slides.

I'm selling because I bought an epson v700 to scan large-format film--this little scanner actually scans at a higher quality then v700! but I can't afford to keep both scanners. :(

please email me at [email protected]

7200.jpg

You may wish to include System requirements.

I would be interested except for one thing, I can tell by looking at it that it will not be compatable with my archaic OS. I'm sure most around here are using newer than mine but, it would be good to know for sure what the minimum is just to be safe.

Like new 7200dpi plustek opticfilm scanner.

$100 + shipping, paypal only! That's half the retail price!!

Scans 35mm negatives and slides.

I'm selling because I bought an epson v700 to scan large-format film--this little scanner actually scans at a higher quality then v700! but I can't afford to keep both scanners. :(

please email me at [email protected]

7200.jpg

I vouch for this one! I have one and it's great!

Also, you might want to specify if it comes with its own software. ;)

It comes with the software that came with it... specifically the driver and silverfast SE. I'll even throw in photoshop elements for free.

Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you some full-res examples of these which were scanned with this scanner:

Scan-080512-0007.jpg

Image0002.jpg

Last edited:
You may wish to include System requirements.

I would be interested except for one thing, I can tell by looking at it that it will not be compatable with my archaic OS. I'm sure most around here are using newer than mine but, it would be good to know for sure what the minimum is just to be safe.

Hmmm... I would expect that any prospective buyer be able to use a simple internet search engine to determine such a thing. :sexywink:

Hmmm... I would expect that any prospective buyer be able to use a simple internet search engine to determine such a thing. :sexywink:

I hope that you forgive someone who isn't a prospective purchaser butting it, but have you given the exact model number? The different Plustek models may have different system requirements, particularly with respect to whether or not Mac software is available for them - someone somewhere has written Mac drivers for one or two models.

Best,
Helen

PS Just as a note to prospective purchasers: the blocked-up shadows in those scans are almost certainly not the fault of the scanner, but may or may not be the fault of the software.

I hope that you forgive someone who isn't a prospective purchaser butting it, but have you given the exact model number? The different Plustek models may have different system requirements, particularly with respect to whether or not Mac software is available for them - someone somewhere has written Mac drivers for one or two models.

Best,
Helen

PS Just as a note to prospective purchasers: the blocked-up shadows in those scans are almost certainly not the fault of the scanner, but may or may not be the fault of the software.

It's the light gray one... which is model # wfs35722pu

It doesn't work on a mac as far as I can tell.

Here's a 100% crop the 3200dpi scan for those that are interested. I wish I had some better color examples but I don't shoot color on film, the one I posted is from drug store film, and all I can say is that the results looked as good/bad as the prints I had made.

100crop2.jpg

how do these work.

can i have a short summary? im off to google now for the technical side of it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back