7Dii meter inview finder.

stratt0n

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How to get exposer meter in view finder. Not ther in 7d2. I use it alot on my 70D. How to get meter in view finder?

It won't show if auto iso is set to on. Turn off auto iso, (in manual)

How to get exposer meter in view finder. Not ther in 7d2. I use it alot on my 70D. How to get meter in view finder?

The 7D2 has an exposure meter in the view finder. It is no longer at the bottom, they moved it to the right side. It takes some getting used to, to remember to look there for it.

The 7D2 has an exposure meter in the view finder. It is no longer at the bottom, they moved it to the right side. It takes some getting used to, to remember to look there for it.

strange they moved it to the side

strange they moved it to the side

Yeah, I couldn't find it either, I had to ask a friend that had gotten one a month or two prior to me.

It still shows with auto iso, but you really really really have to get used to (always) remember to check it.

Does it show up with auto iso when in manual mode. A friend has the 7d2 and says it doesn't, but he might have it turned off

It still shows with auto iso, but you really really really have to get used to (always) remember to check it.

Does it show up with auto iso when in manual mode. A friend has the 7d2 and says it doesn't, but he might have it turned off

So so ironic. I just showed a couple today at lunch (both recent owners).

Yes it does show. For the most part, I am in manual and auto iso. The meters shows constantly.
At about 3:35 mark.

Yes it does show. For the most part, I am in manual and auto iso. The meters shows constantly.

I'll have to be careful what I post here so in future. I took may friends word for it but he was obviously mistaken. Sorry OP :(

I'll have to be careful what I post here so in future. I took may friends word for it but he was obviously mistaken. Sorry OP :(

Not a problem. It wad an iddue for some early on. Possibly fix in a patch.

So the "intelligent" viewfinder shows up on the side or bottom depending on the mode?

Most reactions

Back