8.9 Quake Slams Japan, Hundreds Dead

My friend used to live in a very americanized area of japan, american schools, english speaking students, but she moved to america over the summer
She hasnt heard from her friends and family in japan since
Really devastating

For anyone who is wondering, yes, some posts have been discarded from this thread. Please keep it civil people.

Holy crap, what kind of person would write something that needs to be deleted here?? Just wow...

@ChristopherCoy - Thanks for the link. That is so disturbing and sad to see like that. It takes away the human face but puts a real perspective on the damage done.

Twitter: Read short, to the point messages from your favorite sources. (Or spread inaccurate information faster than ever before) #FOXNEWS.

Poor Japan... I hope your friends are okay Em... :(

This whole event is so devastating. I know my friends that live there are ok, thankfully but my heart goes out the many others who are suffering. I hope your friends are ok Em.

I was finally able to get a hold of them via Facebook. They're both okay, but I don't know if either of them lost any family or friends.

Will, our friend that moved from here to there, was teaching at the time, I believe, and was stuck in the Middle School for a while before they let him go back home. Mao, his girlfriend, had to check into a hotel room for a while, but I believe they're both home now.

For anyone who is wondering, yes, some posts have been discarded from this thread. Please keep it civil people.

Holy crap, what kind of person would write something that needs to be deleted here?? Just wow...

WTF? Who could POSSIBLY have anything negative to say about this?! :grumpy:

This is seriously heartbreaking... watching the news... seeing the images coming out of there... it's completely devastating. :(

Twitter: Read short, to the point messages from your favorite sources. (Or spread inaccurate information faster than ever before) #FOXNEWS.

Poor Japan... I hope your friends are okay Em... :(

This whole event is so devastating. I know my friends that live there are ok, thankfully but my heart goes out the many others who are suffering. I hope your friends are ok Em.

I was finally able to get a hold of them via Facebook. They're both okay, but I don't know if either of them lost any family or friends.

Will, our friend that moved from here to there, was teaching at the time, I believe, and was stuck in the Middle School for a while before they let him go back home. Mao, his girlfriend, had to check into a hotel room for a while, but I believe they're both home now.

WTF? Who could POSSIBLY have anything negative to say about this?! :grumpy:

This is seriously heartbreaking... watching the news... seeing the images coming out of there... it's completely devastating. :(

Chris of Arabia evidently deleted my post, which was quite civil considering what the thread that I linked to contained. Whatever though. Whoever wants to know what it said can PM me.

Most reactions

Back