8 year old LADY

Absolutely stunning!!!!!! 8??? I don't see it... I've been staring for several minutes and her eyes just tell me that she's seen much more than her years.... what an intense capture.... and what a beautiful girl..

thanks taralyn - i'm gonna try and dig through my slides for one other pic i clicked then (more a snapshot) in which you can tell her age is no more than 8. may be interesting for u all to compare the two.

mohit said:
thanks taralyn - i'm gonna try and dig through my slides for one other pic i clicked then (more a snapshot) in which you can tell her age is no more than 8. may be interesting for u all to compare the two.

I'd love for you to do that! I like the pic, but no matter how long I stare, I can't see her as 8, either.

You're right....she does look beyond her young years. Whether 8 or not. Like she has an old soul...she has seen and felt alot.

Very nice and moving capture!

Pamela

amazing.... nothing to add... just... wonderful picture!

looking into her expresion after reading what you wrote made me feel sad. it's a beautiful pic, thanks for sharing

I am in AW! The blue pops right out at you and I love it. I agree with celery, it does look like something you would see on the cover of National Geographic.
It is amazing what a hard youth can do to a child. It is sad to look into her eyes and know that she is probably hurting inside, but doesnt know anything but what life has given her.

The pictures remind me of the NGC cover. hehehe. a stunning shot. cant help it but mesmerized in her eyes. she really looks older. Two thumbs up for you! :)

Most reactions

Back