Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me just say this first...the boy was a hoot and a half! :mrgreen:

C&C please!

23.jpg

2. I think this could've used a reflector...
12.jpg

11.jpg

07.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

08.jpg

Kids can be tough to shoot, from my experiance with seven, eight and nine year olds they tend to be hams at times resulting in some very weird stuff (with some odd props if you are not paying attention :lmao:) once the camera comes out.

9 and 4 are the ones I like the most, they look almost calm :lmao:

Kids can be tough to shoot, from my experiance with seven, eight and nine year olds they tend to be hams at times resulting in some very weird stuff (with some odd props if you are not paying attention :lmao:) once the camera comes out.

Oh. You mean like this from a couple of weeks ago?:
22.jpg

9 and 4 are the ones I like the most, they look almost calm :lmao:

Ha ha ha...yeah. It was a wild shoot. That's why I took them outside first and let them kick the leaves. The calmer photos came later in the shoot. :mrgreen:

lol yeah, I can't tell you how many shots of toys and toungs I have, flowers how ever are few and far between

For some reason, the boys love my flowers. The boy today even picked one up and started playing with it, LOL. I'm surprised he didn't use it as a bat for picture #1.

Tomorrow, I have 3 more sessions, and I think they're all boys! :confused:

Marian

For some reason, the boys love my flowers. The boy today even picked one up and started playing with it, LOL. I'm surprised he didn't use it as a bat for picture #1.

Tomorrow, I have 3 more sessions, and I think they're all boys! :confused:

Marian

Ouch, have fun. Perhaps at some point I'll have to get permisson to display the pics of the kids I shoot.

Ouch, have fun. Perhaps at some point I'll have to get permisson to display the pics of the kids I shoot.

I ask every parent to sign a consent form. I've worded it so that they know I'm not going to use the photos for anything bad and it's not a scary form for them to sign. :) So far, everyone has signed it.

I like them all. They look like they are having so much fun. Just a thought to throw your way: the lettering/name in the photo is distracting to me. What I do is use a border then put a caption (if used) and my name on it to protect ownership of the photo. Nice job and thanks for sharing!

I like them all. They look like they are having so much fun. Just a thought to throw your way: the lettering/name in the photo is distracting to me. What I do is use a border then put a caption (if used) and my name on it to protect ownership of the photo. Nice job and thanks for sharing!

If you do it that way, then someone could just crop that out and still have the original picture. ;)

If someone really wants to steal your web images, even putting your name/logo is not going to stop them. They can either crop it out or clone it out. The ones where the logo is watermarked in the middle makes it a little more difficult, but not by much.

Small web size images are often not what thieves look for anyway, since they are not able to print them larger than the size of a thumbnail or mini wallet size with any quality.

The copyright info is more for just sending out a general message to everyone saying "this is my property, and you are not allowed to violate my ownership rights." So, as far as Im concerned, whether you put your name in a frame or not, it doesnt really matter.

Also, when saving web images (in PS for example), you can embed ownership info in the image file itself, which leaves nothing to ambiguity.

If someone really wants to steal your web images, even putting your name/logo is not going to stop them. They can either crop it out or clone it out. The ones where the logo is watermarked in the middle makes it a little more difficult, but not by much.

Small web size images are often not what thieves look for anyway, since they are not able to print them larger than the size of a thumbnail or mini wallet size with any quality.

The copyright info is more for just sending out a general message to everyone saying "this is my property, and you are not allowed to violate my ownership rights." So, as far as Im concerned, whether you put your name in a frame or not, it doesnt really matter.

Also, when saving web images (in PS for example), you can embed ownership info in the image file itself, which leaves nothing to ambiguity.

You make good points. How do you embed ownership in photoshop, if you don't mind me asking. :)

Marian

You make good points. How do you embed ownership in photoshop, if you don't mind me asking. :)

Marian

All you have to do is open up the image in PS and right click on the title bar and select File Info, or go to File > File Info. In that panel, the first tab is Description. You can fill in your name, business name, copyright information, and a bunch of other stuff if you want. Then click OK to save it with the image. You also need to save the image again in PS by doing File > Save. Then your info will show up if you view the EXIF data with an EXIF extractor program such as Opanda IExif, or if you pull up the image properties in Windows Explorer. Hope this helps. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back