9 Point Buck and a Red Tailed Hawk

Both shots... really nice! They both look a little centered in the frame. I think more space in front and less behind the buck would be even better. For the hawk more on the left and less on the right would do the same.

Both shots... really nice! They both look a little centered in the frame. I think more space in front and less behind the buck would be even better. For the hawk more on the left and less on the right would do the same.
Hawk's not cropped buck I could do that

Wow even at 500mm you were close to that hawk.

Yea he might have been 20' away chasing squirrels for lunch didn't care I was there

Yea he might have been 20' away chasing squirrels for lunch didn't care I was there

Bet he would have cared if you'd worn a squirrel suit. Lol. Nice set.

Last edited:
Love the Hawk, but I do wish he was more to frame right. That composition would have given him somewhere to be looking.

Great shots. do you have room to crop the hawk to portrait?

Most reactions

Back