A bad photographer...

Shawn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

Actually, I'm not a very good photographer. In fact, if it weren't for Photoshop, I'd be completely lost. Anyway, I found this site by looking through the referrer logs of my personal website and I thought it might be interesting to post here (especially if I can find out why someone on this forum linked to me, I'd like to know what I did that was considered interesting.) For the most part, I travel and find interesting places to take pictures of, but mostly my photos suck. You can get to my photo gallery at http://www.awebsite.org/gallery/.

As far as my cameras go, I have a cheap Samsung 35mm one that I bought years ago, and I have a cheap digital 1 megapixel Fujifilm that I just replaced with a 4 megapixel Canon Elph of some sort. I'd like to see if I could get some tips here to improve my photography skills, because there is only so much I can do with Photoshop.

Welcome to the forum mate...btw your link think should say what address and that would link you to the page "IE the forum" so you could find the post that linked you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back