A beach re-edit

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo back in March, and recently re-edited it after calibrating my monitor. I don't know what it is about this photo, but I keep coming back to it. I think for me it's the frequency/pattern of the posts. I don't quite know why, but for some reason the posts make me think back to my musical days, and remind me of syncopation.. The colors seem to balance, too. Maybe, I don't know :lol: As with any photo, C&C is always welcome.

9257674768_74012e7219_b.jpg

Dip****s forgot to build the houses!

I'm kidding.. yes, it does grab your attention. :)

I find it confusing and busy with all the layers of lines, huts, palm trees etc. I'm not sure where my attention should go.
Looks like a lovely place to vacation though!

Dip****s forgot to build the houses!

Ha! Nah, they're just building on Caribbean time, it's a bit more relaxed than the rest of the world..

I find it confusing and busy with all the layers of lines, huts, palm trees etc. I'm not sure where my attention should go.
Looks like a lovely place to vacation though!

You're right, it's definitely busy. I think that's one of the things that draws my eye, because all the busy stuff is in the same orientation. The place was amazing, and I wan't to go back! Thanks for you feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back