A beautiful Florida Morning

Surfsquish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5023748823_ee15e82229_b.jpg

Please feedback...:)

Eh. Doesn't really do anything for me. Too many trees, and underexposed trees at that. Almost looks like you cranked the exposure UP in Photoshop? Might have looked better if you shot this in RAW and messed with the exposure there, but the image you are working with is not so great to begin with.

Thank you everyone, I truly appreciate the feedback. definitely a learning process and it looks like photoshop is a must to learn...:)

a little photoshop, which programs do you guys use. I just downloaded photoshop elements 9 and its pretty cool.

5025336369_947a2c6859_b.jpg

oh..god, why? T_T

That made me giggle. I never do extreme stuff to pics, but I figured I couldn't really go wrong with this one so I thought it turned out alright. :lmao:

I use GIMP, Paint Shop Pro 7 and 10.

KP007 if you're truly interested all I did was Boost contrast, add halftone and run unsharp mask.

oh..god, why? T_T

That made me giggle. I never do extreme stuff to pics, but I figured I couldn't really go wrong with this one so I thought it turned out alright. :lmao:

I use GIMP, Paint Shop Pro 7 and 10.

KP007 if you're truly interested all I did was Boost contrast, add halftone and run unsharp mask.

i like ur photoshop....:)

:lmao:

Hrm... why? Cause it was different and I thought it looked neat!

What the crap? ummm.... halftone!

Usually I dislike edits like that, but to twinkly's credit, the edit is more interesting (to me anyway) than the original.

Most reactions

Back