A beautiful sunrise and looking for some sales advice

Man if this is the best Florida has to offer ... I am so glad to be in California.

Gary

PS- Joking ...

:D Haha. There are definitely better sunrises (check out my flickr) -- but you guys get sunsets, which have to be more beautiful over the ocean. I'm over on the east coast so I don't get those.

:D Haha. There are definitely better sunrises (check out my flickr) -- but you guys get sunsets, which have to be more beautiful over the ocean. I'm over on the east coast so I don't get those.

Here's a sunset taken a few weeks ago at Huntington Beach. I even desaturated the colors and it still seems over-manipulated.

Gary

PS- We don't get these colors everyday.
G

133890075-L.jpg

Here's a sunset taken a few weeks ago at Huntington Beach. I even desaturated the colors and it still seems over-manipulated.

Gary

PS- We don't get these colors everyday.
G

Absolutely awesome Gary. I think sunsets get way more dramatic than sunrises, and there's proof. Great shot, with a great foreground.

Thanks for sharing.
Chris

Well I really like 4 & 5 the composition in 4 is definately to my taste and I love the cyclist in no. 5.

Deano:wink::wink:

I like them all... I love sunrise though so I'm a bit biassed :) I noticed a few dark blotches in the shots... is that dirt on the lens? Look out for that when shooting sky especially. I had dirt in my lens and all my sunrise / set shots were getting those blotches. Very easy to remove in PS but still...shooting without them's better ey :)

Good luck with the selling.. looking good :)

these are interesting, I like them,

as for sales advice I would say they are not professional enough to sell .

clean up the dust, and try some cropping.

Also where the people are blurry, the waves are not in focus either.

overall pretty cool.

i'd say leave the polarizing filter off next time...that might account for the strange affects of the sun

Most reactions

Back