A Bird in Hand.....

kiwiluke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these while in Paris, an old man gave a little girl some bread and the birds just swamped her, was outside of the Notre Dame at the time and spent most of my time photographing these birds instead of the Notre Dame itself.
Luke

Birds1.jpg

Birds2.jpg

Birds3-1.jpg

C & C welcomed and desired

i prefer the first one - captures the essence of it all, that of chaos ;) The bird on the left seems a bit too sharpened tho that might just be the image size.
The bird in flight just makes the image! Well done.
So you going to post up notre dame then? :p

Yes, that is what I am thinking, too: the one late arrival is so cute in that first one, and the first one really also tells the story that you told us in words, i.e. that the birds really started to "swamp her" (is what you said, I think).

If we were only seeing either Photo 2 or Photo 3, I'd be all over them for DOF and motif and cuteness of motif, too, but with 1 the two following ones pale a little ;). Nice ones! Now where's your Notre Dame pics then???

M Brex said:
hand and bread overexposed too much...sorry

Don't be sorry, i overexposed them not you! LOL No but seriously, i've only got into photography in the last few years and am still learning ever day so i apreciate all feedback, both positive (yahh) and negitive (as long as its helpful) cause at the end of the day we're all here to try and learn a bit more aren't we.
Sorry my Notre Dame shots are on another computer, but they weren't anything special anyway,
While the first is my fav, the other two both have aspects i like, mostly the expresion on 2 and the motion blur of the wings on 3, anyway thanks for looking and comenting
Luke

Most reactions

Back