A bit of everything

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have been to the lake a few times in the last 2 weeks, and each trip turns up something cool ... all comments / critique welcome .. thanks for looking

vert00114DSC_8865.jpg

vert00113DSC_8810.jpg

vert00111DSC_8738.jpg

vert00112DSC_8741.jpg

vert00118DSC_8877.jpg

vert00116DSC_8918.jpg

vert00117DSC_8920.jpg

Another awesome series Raymond. I really love number 5. That is an amazing shot. Very cool work. !!!

Groovy! I think they are all great photos!

3 and 4 are my favourites though... 3 especially! The reflections are great.

Great shot of the Black Crowned Night Heron. I had a pair nesting in the pond out the back of my old house last year. These things make an incredible cronk through the night. Very cool.

wow, glad they don't live near me!! they are really tough to get close to.

was fun trying though.. i will be visiting them everyday now, and see if I can get a clear shot,.. Thank you again Canoncan!

wow! photo 5 is really great shot! i love it! best pic ive seen! hehe! is that their mom and dad? lots of kids huh? hehe!!!! really cool picture!!! i like! :wink:

Good shots. The sixth is my favourite, really like the way the branches are framing the bird and he as a cool look to him.

Great captures. I like the way one of the chicks has got an eye on you, lol. Really cool shotz !

I love posts like this, where somebody's tried loads of different shots in one session. They're all great, but my favourite is definitely the family of geese. It's perfect! You've got some really impressive bird shots there as well, especially 1 and 6.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back