A bright sunset!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These while it was still bright. Tell me how you like them. :)

10-28-15 001.jpg

10-28-15 009.jpg

Liking #2. Makes me think of my past duck blind:D

too blown out, darker are better :)

I always like darker too, but I have had some on here say with past photos like this that I shoot to dark. So I thought I would post a brighter set. :)

I always like darker too, but I have had some on here say with past photos like this that I shoot to dark. So I thought I would post a brighter set. :)

Dark is good, but not TOO dark. On the other hand, TOO light isn't good either. The optimal shot is at JUST the right time, the perfect balance of color and darkness.

Guess that means you are just going to have to sacrifice, and keep going out there, night after night, to practice shooting these sunsets until you get it PERFECT. :rolleyes:

Dark is good, but not TOO dark. On the other hand, TOO light isn't good either. The optimal shot is at JUST the right time, the perfect balance of color and darkness.

Guess that means you are just going to have to sacrifice, and keep going out there, night after night, to practice shooting these sunsets until you get it PERFECT. :rolleyes:

I can live with that!:biggrin-93:
It is really lovely there, as long as a hunter doesn't shoot me!:048:

Most reactions

Back