A bubbles final decent...

Dayna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught this bubble on it's way down to being popped!

3885622269_856aa469f4_b.jpg

Last edited:
it's a little bit bright, but the composition and the colors are very good ;)

I agree, it feels a little too bright (on this monitor at least) but I love everything else about it.

yah, thats kinda the look i was going for. sunny dreamy day.

I tried to feel the sunny dreamy day you would like to impart to the viewer, but somehow it's just really a bit too bright.. But the photo is still great :D (love the grass!)

It does not "read" as a sunny day, but it looks like it was shot in open shade,and that the top of the frame is the only area of the frame that is lighted by direct light from the sky.

The tone curve is too soft to simulate "sunny" weather. The black point is too high,and the local contrast is too flat to simulate a sunny day. So far it's three to one telling you it appears too bright. Add my opinion and it's 4 people in a row telling you it looks too "bright". It looks too bright because there are no deep blacks, local contrast is very low, and the image appears to have been shot in open shade with sunlight behind the main subject area. The sunlighted area,shown at the top of the frame, appears grossly overexposed, and has the typical look of overexposed digital--there's a strong posterized line where the green grass meets the blown out sunlighted areas at the top of the image.

If you cropped of the blown-out sunlighted area at the top and adjust the black point either with levels or by simply moving the curve over a tad bit, you'd have an image that would represent the lighting I *think* you were looking for.

Very cute. I think everyone is in agreement that it's a bit overbright.

The problem is that in your attempt to get sunny day, you've gotten it a bit washed out. If you like it, so be it, but I think you can get the same effect with a different treatment of the image.

I'd be curious to see/play with the original if you wouldn't mind posting it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back