A bunch of pregnant women!

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Really, though. I borrowed a few ladies from a local pregnancy group I'm part of here in Florida for some photos with these sashes I have made in the last month for my Etsy shop trying to pass the time til my husband gets here. I have been SO BORED in Florida that I actually reopened my Etsy after a 2 year hiatus.

No idea what these look like really since I'm editing on a funky random laptop still but took this yesterday evening. We must have been a sight to see! I'm 36 weeks pregnant now.. plus had these 3 ladies, also pregnant.. all photographing at a pretty populated park in South Florida.

Anyway, just sharing since I have something to share! I haven't photographed anything other than my son in over 2 months so it was a fun time!

1CBC_8657 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

2CBC_8666 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

3CBC_8676 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

4CBC_8691 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

5CBC_8711 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

6CBC_8659 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

7CBC_8697 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

Not bad at all BC. For me, I think the last one is the best.
Agree with Ron. I like the last one the best, followed by the first.

Nice quality to the photos, good choice of background. The hair needed to be arranged/combed before taking the photos, seems like with long hair it needs to be checked each time they move around and change poses.

Thanks all! I am sure WB is off .. I seriously have no idea what accurate looks like on this laptop. lol Good to know, I thought they were cool on here but I'm under the impression this monitor is showing me more blue than I should be seeing to begin with so have been worried about over warming.

Oh, and it was very windy! We were definitely fighting the wind the whole time! ;\ I would literally stand there and wait for the wind to at least blow the hair in a good direction to snap. lol I have a few where a gust caught us off guard and have a huge swipe of hair across the face.

I am sure WB is off .. I seriously have no idea what accurate looks like on this laptop. lol Good to know, I thought they were cool on here but I'm under the impression this monitor is showing me more blue than I should be seeing to begin with so have been worried about over warming.

IMHO, there's no such thing as "accurate" WB. People's preferences are different :D

For my taste, I refer that people not look bluish grey.

I'd prefer to stay out of the blue gray zone as well.. but again, I have no idea where this monitor stands.

I'd prefer to stay out of the blue gray zone as well.. but again, I have no idea where this monitor stands.

I cant tell either as I'm not on a calibrated monitor right now! hahaha However, skin tone and WB looks good on the first pic. She's also a beautiful mom. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back